Inheritance Funding benefits and Inheritance Advance detailsJune 11, 2019
Inheritance Funding: Drilling Down on DetailsJune 12, 2019
Qualifications to be Approved for Inheritance Advance or Probate Cash Advance Assignments, also called Inheritance Loans & Probate Loans
Like any standard inheritance funding company, My Inheritance Cash will typically provide zero-interest inheritance cash advances of up to 30% of your total inheritance; furnishing heirs of estates that contain significant liquid assets or cash, with a higher percentage, often up to 50% or 60% of their overall inheritance...
- Minimum Inheritance Advance Amount: $3,000
- Maximum Inheritance Advance Amount: $100,000+
- Requirements: Qualifying inheritance of $15,000+
Must be a US citizen or permanent resident in the USA
What documents will I need to get an inheritance advance or probate advance? Even though you are not technically receiving an actual interest bearing loan, the inheritance funding company you choose may also use terms such as getting a loan on inheritance, inheritance loans, estate loans or probate loans, inheritance advance loans, inheritance loan advances, probate cash advance, or inheritance cash advance, etc.
Assemble the requested documents. As a part of the estate advance or inheritance advance process, you will be asked for several documents… these may be obtained from the estate attorney, the executor, or in most states by going to the probate court in your area. Typically, for a trust or probate advance, inheritance lenders will request:
- A copy of the deceased’s death certificate.
- A copy of the Will, if there is a valid Will.
- Legal documents such as a Death Certificate; Petition for Probate; Letters of Administration; Inventory Sheet; Notice to Creditors; etc.
- Document stating who the estate’s executor or administrator is.
- Certification from the administrator or executor stating the amount you are expected to inherit.
- Valid Photo I.D.
- Documentation of the appointment of an estate administrator or executor